HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEEEAAAR!!! | BONNE ANNÉE, BONNE ANNÉEEE!!


Wow, I don’t know about you, can you believe its year 2016 already? But I feel like 2016 is going to be an amazing year. I'm doing a redux of and about my blog, of course, this blog is about Me, Myself and I, but sometimes I take time for others, that's my way of giving back, since many bloggers decided to talk about mainstream fashion and beauty brands, I decided to talk about only African owner business and fashion or cosmetics. Sometime I'll talk about Asia and world fashion and cosmetics. I think people need to discover and have more outlook about other designers, those mainstream brands out there are taking too much of the market place and the blogosphere. So let discover them with me, so hope to see you more often and promise to also post more often also.

signature

No comments

Post a Comment

 photo thanks-for-visiting1.png
EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes