Magalita.. Says Hello & Welcome to my Blog !

Welcome to the new and improved  HouseOfKimaani blog! If you’re reading this, it means you’ve found the new home of our blog. I’ve decided that since our blog covers all aspects of what’s going on with design, illustration and lifestyle. Kimaani Style blog is THE place to get a behind-the-scenes look at my artist's life, the process and stuff that made up my world.


I am excited to introduce you to our new Store & website. This is where I plan to share my thoughts on the next big ideas that will shape & disrupt our industry & the world of Things/Everything Design, Architecture, Fashion, Beauty, Illustration, also Textile and stylish living. I also plan to give you updates on my work, my designs and more, my inspirations, and what I’d like to do with my life. Including the latest news about us and all upcoming events. Or, I may just share whatever is on my mind.

Can’t make it to one of our events? We’ve got you covered! This year we will be sharing many of our contents on the social media. So, I invite you to take a tour around my new blog, and why not bookmark the website.

Want to get social with us? HouseOfKimaani is on some new social media channels! You can now follow us on Facebook, Pinterest where I’ll be sharing new and old photos from my Store and website. If Facebook isn’t your cup of tea, don’t forget I'm also on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, so there is always a way to stay in-the-know with what’s going on at the Kimaani Style blog.

My new website has something for all of us, so take some time to explore the site and learn about all the fantastic tips on fashion or lifestyle. Whether it is sharing practical advice, an industry news update, a great resource or simply an observation, there is something for everyone. So keep an eye out for some exciting and original content.

If you are an artist or designer and would like to be featured on Kimaani style blog, send in 2-6 images of your work, along with a 20 to 100 words on your work to Houseofkimaani@gmail.com


signature

No comments

Post a Comment

 photo thanks-for-visiting1.png
EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes